Contest Scam ran by Safelite AutoGlass
I was in the Safelite Great American Fraud contest...
When I entered the contest, I shot up to 18th place pretty quickly, then it slowed to a crawl.. I decided to size up the competition, and looked at the other individuals who had entered. I chose the top ten as a starting point, and just took a peek at their walls. They have their name displayed as a hyperlink below each of their images.
When reviewing the competition I noticed that many were using Like-Exchange type websites, and or blogs. If none are you are aware of this process, its where you go to the page, and say I have X amount of votes to trade for X in return. Also, on these sites is a major group of "vote sellers" Here is one example XX
When I was reviewing those profiles, I found that 4 of the top ten all knew each other. I found evidence, took screenshots ... and what not. I was contacted by other contestants who had entered into other contests and lost to those SAME 4 people.. we are not talking about ONE contest here.. several.
This one guy in particular was very vulgar, and rude.. he also admits to blatanly cheating, and owning multiple accounts
Whats peculiar about him, is once I identified him to Safelite publicly he changes his profile name 3-4 times in the span of 10 minutes, what that bright bulb did not realize is that your personal profile URL remains the same...
What is the gas on the fire is .. when you see his entry in the contest.. its under
When you click on the link, it takes you to
Who also uses
I noticed quite a bit of traffic, and gathered information including this past contest
ON page 3 there are some interesting comments
at 06:31PM on August 26, 2012
"YES SECILIA MARQUIS IS ALSO ME LOL TELL EVERYONE SOMETHING THEY DONT KNOW GO SNOOP SOME MORE FIND MORE EVIDENCE LOL OR YOU CAN GET A LIFE :)"
at 05:30PM on August 26, 2012
I VOTE YOU 200 VOTES AND YOU NO PAY BACK! RETURN MY VOTES OR I REPORT TO SPONSOR! YOU CHEATER! YOU SCAM ME OUT OF MY VOTES! SPONSOR SHOULD KNOW YOU, KIMBERLY ANN AND SECILIA MARQUES IS SAME PERSON CHEATING PEOPLE OF THEIR VOTES!
4 of the top ten all related by blood or marriage
I supplied screenshots, I supplied all the evidence I could gather, and notified Safelite.
I was in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org to notify them of them professional contest cheaters...
Most of you know what their response was, I was disqualified for notifying them of cheaters. After proving their DQ of my entry was not according to their rules, and that I was justified.. they readmitted my entry to the contest.
The next day, I was sent a vote count, and was told I was not in the top ten...
Ok, thats fine I can lose fairly....
Then I noticed that 4 of the top ten winners were the circle of cheaters I had notified Safelite on.. Jon Ross/Kim Baker Engaged, living in the same house...
Michael Uylaki was top spot, and is the cousin of Jon Ross/Hamilton
Kristina Gizynski https://www.facebook.com/kristina.gizynski is the girlfriend/fiance to Michael U
I contacted safelite with all this, and received an answer back, stating sorry the contest is over, better luck next time.
I just want to let you all know that even before the contest was over, they had ALL the information in hand, and are basically refuting the answer
Dont waste your time on contests that are "Like" based
Dont take your buisness to Safelite AutoGlass
if you were a contest entrant, and feel like you deserve better here is their PR managers phone number and address
Melina Metzger, PR Manager
2400 Farmers Drive
Columbus, OH 43235
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Aamco Transmission Complaint 2-20-16 I changed my truck transmission filter & fluids and found a piece of metal at the bottom of the transmission oil pan. I was not sure what the..."
- "Problems: Dropped of 2004 Nissan Titan on 12/9 to have it painted Nissan white Q10. Agreed upon price $1,375. Was told work would be completed by Friday 12/13. Placed call..."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "We purchased a Maytag Centennial washer 35 months ago. We noticed our clothes getting discoloring stains on them and after investigating found rust only along the bottom 6 inches of..."
- "I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK, DO NOT GO HERE! I went to the school two weeks ago for a hair cut, and it's so choppy and uneven. I wanted..."
- "the color is running in 7 different places from the top of the TV to the middle..."
- "Buyer beware! Here's what I received for my client after spending over 300.00. If your looking for clip ins that give you fullness AND length, these extensions will not provide..."
- "I have ordered Meizu HD50 headphones for work on May 1, it was already dispatched on May 2, which is very quickly (order no. W1604301644302663). In three weeks I've received..."
- "Last May I purchases several Kitchen appliances from my local sears for a kitchen remodel in early May of 2015. They were all Kenmore products. This Sunday night my wife..."