Safelite AutoGlass - Safelite is NOT an American Company!
Safelite is NOT an American-owned Company! It was sold to a foreign conglomerate 4 years ago. It is owned by Belron (British Company). Belron, in turn, is owned by a Dieteren, a Belgin Company. Therefore Safelite is a Belgin Company, not American.
Safelite contracts with insurance companies (that is probably how you heard of them). Your insurance company wants you to use Safelite because they are cheap. As you can see from the customer service reviews, the quality of their work is suspect.
Every dollar that goes to Safelite, puts your local auto glass company out of business. Buy local.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "Follow up on poor paint job After taking may t bucket back due to runs and poor paint quality the owner, Wayne, applied tape to identify all the areas that required..."
- "Not sure what happened just wore them to work came home and the heel came apart see photo. This is actually the second time that something such as this has..."
- "Ayudos' Pro package definitely provided a great boost thru social media and a featured article which brought some great traffic to my campaign page here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pelty-the-bluetooth-speaker-powered-by-fire/ Pelty represents a technological revolution in..."
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- "I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected. ..."
- "With no warning, we had to find a car for our daughter. Low Book Sales had a 2007 Honda Accord advertised for $6000- at least $3000 under Blue Book. Not expecting..."
- "We were greeted by Chan the rep from carpet one at the flea market. His product of flooring was suppose to be the best ever. We asked if the it..."