Safelite AutoGlass - 2 repairs and still unhappy
I chose Safelite because we had a great previous experience.So, we called them and they came out to my wife's work to fix the windshield.
Upon completion I notice that all the trim it done very poorly, it looks like I fixed it myself. I call and complain. I also visit the shop and speak to them, they assure me that it will be fixed and they will call me to make an appointment on Tuesday (4 days away) Tuesday comes and no call. Tuesday evening, my wife gets an email from them saying "see you tomorrow" So, I call because they didn't even confirm that date and location was good for us.
It was not. I get a hold of customer service I explain that at that date and time we will be at xyz location, she changes the address for me. I waited ALL DAY LONG no call nothing. Of course the time block was from 8am to 5pm.
So at 530 pm I call and customer service tells me that my appointment was the day before! Are you kidding me, I'm looking at the email you sent me! So I wasted an entire day. Again we set up yet another appointment.
This time I get the date and time, so I can give the proper location. It's scheduled for a Monday, however the Saturday before at 7am we get another email this one says "See you today" So I immediately call customer service again. Change the location again. The tech finally comes out and fixes the windshield.
This time it looks better, and has a few "puckers" (according to the tech) that will "go away in the sun". Several days later when the sun comes out I wait and re inspect the car, now I notice that there are several small scratches all around my windshield and the puckers are still there. I have sent emails, and phone calls..
no response from Safelite.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Windshield Repair
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I needed a windshield replacement on my 1999 ford van. Safelite came out removed old windshield said window casing had large hole in it and rust, hole is 1 mm..."
- "I had a bad experience with a roofer that they have listed on their site. This is ARH Roof Repair out of Thornton, Colorado. The owner, Rick, smeared..."
- "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..."
- "I went in to get my hair cut as I keep it short.. I showed her a pic of how it usually is done and I said I wanted it..."
- "BAD company, rude employees, stores are not willing to work with you. Do NOT LOAN FROM THEM I was returning their calling and the corp employee, was just rude as..."
- "I purchased $75.87 worth of merchandise from Rosewe.com on 2/29/16 and after submitting several tickets, and initially receiving several 'canned' responses, I received a response asking me to 'wait in..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."