I was in the Safelite Great American Fraud contest...

When I entered the contest, I shot up to 18th place pretty quickly, then it slowed to a crawl.. I decided to size up the competition, and looked at the other individuals who had entered. I chose the top ten as a starting point, and just took a peek at their walls. They have their name displayed as a hyperlink below each of their images.

When reviewing the competition I noticed that many were using Like-Exchange type websites, and or blogs. If none are you are aware of this process, its where you go to the page, and say I have X amount of votes to trade for X in return. Also, on these sites is a major group of "vote sellers" Here is one example XX

When I was reviewing those profiles, I found that 4 of the top ten all knew each other. I found evidence, took screenshots ... and what not. I was contacted by other contestants who had entered into other contests and lost to those SAME 4 people.. we are not talking about ONE contest here.. several.

This one guy in particular was very vulgar, and rude.. he also admits to blatanly cheating, and owning multiple accounts

Jonathan Ross

Whats peculiar about him, is once I identified him to Safelite publicly he changes his profile name 3-4 times in the span of 10 minutes, what that bright bulb did not realize is that your personal profile URL remains the same...

What is the gas on the fire is .. when you see his entry in the contest.. its under

"Jon Ross"

When you click on the link, it takes you to

"Jon Hamilton"

Who also uses

Jonathan Hamilton

Jon Hamilton

I noticed quite a bit of traffic, and gathered information including this past contest

https://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/27 />

ON page 3 there are some interesting comments

Jon Ross/Hamilton

at 06:31PM on August 26, 2012

"YES SECILIA MARQUIS IS ALSO ME LOL TELL EVERYONE SOMETHING THEY DONT KNOW GO SNOOP SOME MORE FIND MORE EVIDENCE LOL OR YOU CAN GET A LIFE :)"

Vote Seller

at 05:30PM on August 26, 2012

I VOTE YOU 200 VOTES AND YOU NO PAY BACK! RETURN MY VOTES OR I REPORT TO SPONSOR! YOU CHEATER! YOU SCAM ME OUT OF MY VOTES! SPONSOR SHOULD KNOW YOU, KIMBERLY ANN AND SECILIA MARQUES IS SAME PERSON CHEATING PEOPLE OF THEIR VOTES!

4 of the top ten all related by blood or marriage

Jon Ross

Kim Baker

Michael Uylaki

Kristina Gizynski

I supplied screenshots, I supplied all the evidence I could gather, and notified Safelite.

I was in contact with contest@safelite.com to notify them of them professional contest cheaters...

Most of you know what their response was, I was disqualified for notifying them of cheaters. After proving their DQ of my entry was not according to their rules, and that I was justified.. they readmitted my entry to the contest.

The next day, I was sent a vote count, and was told I was not in the top ten...

Ok, thats fine I can lose fairly....

Then I noticed that 4 of the top ten winners were the circle of cheaters I had notified Safelite on.. Jon Ross/Kim Baker Engaged, living in the same house...

Michael Uylaki was top spot, and is the cousin of Jon Ross/Hamilton

Kristina Gizynski https://www.facebook.com/kristina.gizynski is the girlfriend/fiance to Michael U

I contacted safelite with all this, and received an answer back, stating sorry the contest is over, better luck next time.

I just want to let you all know that even before the contest was over, they had ALL the information in hand, and are basically refuting the answer

Dont waste your time on contests that are "Like" based

Dont take your buisness to Safelite AutoGlass

if you were a contest entrant, and feel like you deserve better here is their PR managers phone number and address

Melina Metzger, PR Manager

Safelite® Group

2400 Farmers Drive

Columbus, OH 43235

614.210.9232

Melina.Metzger@safelite.com

Had an Experience with Safelite Autoglass?

Comments

Houghton, New York, United States #656205

Post this info on Facebook, on safelites page. That will make a difference, I'm sure. Social media is the way to go!

to Please post this on Facebook Kamuela, Hawaii, United States #656207

I did, and the CEO contacted me, they didnt win the contest at the time but since and before have been cheating on contests and ruining them...

Germantown, Maryland, United States #650591

THANK YOU for this information.I recently entered a contest and when picked as a semi finalist - I asked my gardening and couponing groups to start voting everyday.

There was only a week to get otes in. I was in 1st place, the Kristina Gizynski raced passed me. No biggy. THEN in the lat 2 or 3 days a friend of mine ask her gardening group to ote (800+ members) and they did.

My vote count went way up. I was gone that day, attending a funeral and when I came home and realized my otes had shot me up to 2nd place again, I was soo excited. Then oer night, more notes.. until I was back in first place.

-- It was all fun Until This Kristina person PM'd me and said I was cheating! Accused me of buying votes and said her and another contestant (her friend) contacted the sponsor, because "its not normal to get that many otes , that quickly".... She PM'd a few more times using foul language and I finally reported her to facebook and blocked her!

She was rude and I have never experienced anything like this before.Apparently voting contest can get ugly if someone like Kristina Gizynski doesnt get her way!!!!

to Just me Winter Park, Florida, United States #650598

No cheating here, just got lots of FREINDS ;) :grin

Dallas, Texas, United States #639777

She is right, these people are dishonest and Safelite is doing nothing to correct this. They are just as guilty for letting these people win! Stop all the *** and let's let some really honest, talented people win!

lostboyz70x
Billerica, Massachusetts, United States #639070

so dumb delete this ***

to lostboyz70x #648982

Sad that we know your # Jon?

to Anonymous Ogden, Utah, United States #649126

They are professional scam artists, winning 10's of thousands of dollars a year

to lostboyz70x Ogden, Utah, United States #649120

Hes a professional scammer.. that is for sure, your a low life piece of ***.

juliehanke

Kristina Gizynski won yet another contest, that so many worked so hard for!