Service Scheduling

I had a windshield crack while I was sitting in the car.When I called the corporate office they were very nice and said it would be warrantied and set up an appointment.

When I arrived a tech came out and said something had chipped the windshield I explained that I was sitting in the car when it happened and he did not care and sent out another tech only to say the same thing. I called corporate and they said the manager would call and that never happened. I will never use Safelite Autoglass again.

My auto body repair shop said they use a cheap glass, I did not know there was such a thing.I had the body shop put in another windshield.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very poor. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of safelite autoglass car repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Safelite Autoglass needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelite autoglass car repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelite Autoglass.

Had an Experience with Safelite Autoglass?

Comments

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1288861

There is no such thing as a cheap glass.All glass manufactured for auto is the same.

OEM or not. It's the same.

The true test comes with installation.If it's installed improperly, you're ***.