2.9
Turnaround Time

Window broken by someone who followed me to a ast food Hamburger place & thought my bank bag had money in it.It did not.

Had just made bank deposit. (At noontime, within couple of minutes they had broken the window, grabbed the bag which was out of sight & not visible from outside the car & were out of sight before I could set down. One person ahead of me; I placed an order for 1 hamburger; sat down at the window where I could see my car & someone had already told the manager, who told the clerk, who came to me to say the window was broken. Apparently they followed from the bank & broke it as soon as I walked in the building--very quick.) Safelite called--auto insurance replacement.

They set a time & had to order the glass. The evening before the replacement they called to tell me that they had broken the glass & had to order another glass. Glass came more quickly than the first glass; they set an appointment time to come to my work place & replaced the glass. Took less time than they estimated.

The replaced glass seemed to work fine then & now a few days later. Just before the tech drove off I noticed the small speaker (about the size of a small muffin) from the driver's side door was laying on the passenger's seat. I let him know & it took a couple of minutes to replace it. Overall I am satisfied at this time.

As a company in the business of working with glass, they should have been especially careful not to break the glass & should not have broken the first glass but it could have been an easy way for them to say they received it broken. The tech should not have left the speaker off the door but it was small, easily overlooked & an easy fix. They cleaned up the broken glass. I would use them again because I do not know anyone who would do a better job.

Choosing another company randomly could have a tech equal to or worse than the safelite tech.Just check the work & surroundings afterwards & before the tech leaves.

Review about: Safelite Autoglass Car Part Replacement.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Safelite Autoglass?

Comments