Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I had a tech come out to repair a small crack in my windshield and he "guaranteed" the work. A few months later the crack has spread.

I call customer service and all I got was an agent that had only attitude and not helpful. They send another tech out to come look and see if he can repair it. Then he tells me i'm out of luck. I call customer service again and get MINDY who is zero help and wants to keep telling me I should have read what I signed.

She was more concerned at telling me that then helping me. Then after I lose my temper on her, she wants to sigh as if she is the one who's out money and a cracked windshield and being bothered. Tells me to make another claim to my insurance to replace a whole windshield for a crack they NEVER repaired. She then proceeds to talk over me and continues to repeat herself.

These people do not know how to repair windows and don't even have qualified techs. DO NOT use these people to fix your windshields. They just take your money and then will do NOTHING to resolve what they didn't fix.

Worst experience ever with this company and I will NEVER use them or recommend them to anyone. BEWARE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Safelite Autoglass Windshield Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Having my time wasted- no apology, Unorganized, Customer service, Not helpful, Poor quality of work.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 13.

Comments