I got forced to go with Safelite by my Insurance Company. I set up an appointment and Safelite came out and did a chip crack repair.

The repair was still visible and worse. The chip started to become a long crack. I called them back to complain and they asked me to call the insurance and schedule for replacement. I was told by my insurance that i have to pay a high deductible.

Safelite was trying to make me pay $500.00 deductible. I am very dissatisfied with their service. I called a few different auto glass shops and decided to go with Local Auto Glass. Their pricing was only 189.00 to replace my windshield.

I should have gone with Local Auto Glass.

This is a full insurance fraud and scam by Safelite and their fake advertising. I will never believe these giant companies advertising on tv and and online with their professional looking ads.

Comments

Glass repair is not a guarantee. There is no science to repairing glass and it is very unpredictable. They should have told you before that you will still see the crack the purpose of a repair is for structural integrity and not cosmetic.