I submitted a claim through my insurance company to have my windshield replaced.Safelite is the preferred provider so I went with them.

I was told that there is a National shortage of Jeep logo windshields and that I could go with a generic windshield and get it fixed right away. I waited two weeks, starring at a huge crack in my windshield. I decided to check with another company Keenan Auto Body, they checked with Safelite and were told same problem. Interestingly enough, Keenan was able to order Windshield from Mopar and knew nothing of this "national shortage".

I think Safelite is scamming people to make more money.

Just thought people should know.Also I thought this was interesting, when I changed to the other company Safelite called me that same day to say my windshield was now available.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "scam" of windshield replacement. Safelite Autoglass needs to "i just want people to know what they are doing" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned windshield replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelite Autoglass.

Had an Experience with Safelite Autoglass?

Comments

Bennettsville, South Carolina, United States #992101

It is a national shortage because of such a common vehicle to be replaced. I will tell you that is a fact. It's very difficult to have more than 3 in at one time.