My husband and I replaced windshields on both of our vehicles on Sept.26, 2013...a 2002 Toyota Highlander and 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid.

6 weeks later, upon service at our local Toyota dealer, they informed me of a leak while running my '07 hybrid thru their carwash. I brought the car back for windshield replacement around 10:45 a.m. and upon leaving told them to notify us when car was ready. They notified me for pickup around the lunch hour.

My husband and I picked up the vehicle around 3 p.m. and to my horror found my vehicle engine "ready light " still on. It was never disengaged so my vehicle stayed in "running" mode for over two hours in full sunlight. The repairman obviously knew nothing about hybrid engines.

He was wondering, he said to me later , why the car was making a beeping noise when he departed the vehicle. DUH!!!

These batteries are extremely costly and between that and the poor quality of first windshield replacement, we will never use your service again and will lodge a complaint with consumer affairs.

Review about: Safelite Autoglass Repair.

Had an Experience with Safelite Autoglass?

Comments