I called today because my sons electric window on his 2013 Dodge Avenger will not go up. I spoke to one of you customer service associates who kept asking what window needs to be replaced?

I told her at least 3 times that the window does not need to be replaced that the window motor is not working. I asked if this was something they can fix after being put on HOLD 3 times she said they could repair the window and gave me an appointment for 3:30 at the Parkville, MD store.

I was also given a referral number 122974096 and was told someone would call in an hour...that was 3 hours ago and I just received a call from someone with a very heavy british accent who wanted to know which glass I needed!!!!! C'mon guys you really need to stop reading the script that these phone agents have .....it's embarrassing!!!

Good work by the guy at the actual store he helped my son get his window up and told him that there is an issue with the button that controls the window......at someone at you company has some sense

Review about: Safelite Autoglass Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I want you to realize that your phone agents cant handle something out of the ordinary!!!!!.

I liked: Guy at the shop, Were helpful.

I didn't like: Your phone agents.

Comments