Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

The technician called me to meet him at my home, so I left work.He showed up and said he couldn't replace the window because of a couple of small rust spots.

I live in Michigan and that is common. The company and tech never asked me about this before wasting my time, and never gave me any other options. The technician proceeded to take images inside my garage without my permission. Totally bad service.

He argued with me the entire time.

I have spent the last week setting this appointment up, and they have spammed my phone and email with appointment reminders and sale advertisements with no policies about why they wouldn't replace the window.Terrible service by the technician and the company.

This person wrote the review because of "violating my privacy by taking images without permission" of safelite autoglass customer care from Safelite Autoglass and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelite Autoglass to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelite Autoglass for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Safelite Autoglass?

Comments

Josh123
London, Ohio, United States #1325427

Exact same experience I had with them, will never recommend Safelite to anyone!

Houston, Texas, United States #1285313

There are a lot of rust spots and don't appear very small. Rust would interfere with the glue for the new windshield install and wouldn't have worked

Rock Island, Illinois, United States #1272993

Rust above the pinch weld will have to be fixed by a body shop. If not the window will leak.

Prospect Park, Pennsylvania, United States #1246472

Your piece of *** has to go to the body shop