Allendale Charter Township, Michigan

The technician called me to meet him at my home, so I left work.He showed up and said he couldn't replace the window because of a couple of small rust spots.

Related: Safelite Autoglass Customer Care Review

I live in Michigan and that is common. The company and tech never asked me about this before wasting my time, and never gave me any other options. The technician proceeded to take images inside my garage without my permission. Totally bad service.

He argued with me the entire time.

I have spent the last week setting this appointment up, and they have spammed my phone and email with appointment reminders and sale advertisements with no policies about why they wouldn't replace the window.Terrible service by the technician and the company.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Turnaround Time
Service Scheduling
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Violating my privacy by taking images without permission / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Safelite AutoGlass?

Comments

Josh123

Exact same experience I had with them, will never recommend Safelite to anyone!

Houston, Texas, United States #1285313

There are a lot of rust spots and don't appear very small. Rust would interfere with the glue for the new windshield install and wouldn't have worked

Rock Island, Illinois, United States #1272993

Rust above the pinch weld will have to be fixed by a body shop. If not the window will leak.

Prospect Park, Pennsylvania, United States #1246472

Your piece of *** has to go to the body shop