Safelite AutoGlass - Refused to install window and took pics inside my home w/o permission
The technician called me to meet him at my home, so I left work.He showed up and said he couldn't replace the window because of a couple of small rust spots.
I live in Michigan and that is common. The company and tech never asked me about this before wasting my time, and never gave me any other options. The technician proceeded to take images inside my garage without my permission. Totally bad service.
He argued with me the entire time.
I have spent the last week setting this appointment up, and they have spammed my phone and email with appointment reminders and sale advertisements with no policies about why they wouldn't replace the window.Terrible service by the technician and the company.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dropped a 95 Honda Accord of at around noon on 5/11/2012. Wanted the car checked for possible catalytic converter replacement. Asked for a call when diagnosis was done...."
- "Owned Chateau from end of March and my Rig has been to Camping World around 5 times and reported over 11 issues and still going with them ever y day.Well,..."
- "On 6/23, USAA sent Safelite Auto Glass from Brandon FL to my house to replace the windshield on my work truck, a 1988 Ford F150. It’s not a beautiful..."
- "I had this installed at my home near Hastings, Mi where we have massive amounts of trees, I was concerned because the product sits flat and I told the sales..."
- " Ate here 2 weeks ago and was very upset with the service and the food was worse. This has been our favorite place to eat so yesterday we..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."