Bainbridge, Georgia
3.3
Turnaround Time

first app, made to be on Friday 12 till 5 pm around 3 they called windshield is damaged cost me 300 out of work 3 hauls request once more to Wednesday 8 to 12pm came to house driver said he has no seal kit called office said it was my place to get one then rescedual again cost me 100 this time 1 haul I think my windshield should be free when I get the seal for there like of doing the job as advertised don't count on safelight you will be left with no windshield.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Safelite Autoglass. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Safelite Autoglass to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was didnt have the materials needed for the job. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelite Autoglass safelite autoglass windshield replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Safelite Autoglass?

Comments