Safelite AutoGlass - Review about Glass Replacement from Lexington, Kentucky
I should have waited to write my review after the work had been completed.If you can even call it that.
My review was posted almost an hour and half ago. While the guy was placing the glass on my car he broke it and informed me that he did not have a replacement! Not to mention it looks like *** whether he had broke it or not! And after all that he tried to tell me he wasn't going to collect payment?
What payment?! My insurance is covering it! He told me he knew nothing about the insurance and was told to collect payment. Why did I spend 20 minutes on the phone with the lady giving her all my information if he didn't have it?!
This company is horrible!And I can't wait to call them tomorrow and speak to someone about my awful experience!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Glass Replacement
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "The technician called me to meet him at my home, so I left work. He showed up and said he couldn't replace the window because of a couple of small..."
- "I took my car to Midas on Saturday for an oil change and was told my trans coolant line had a leak and Philip asked me if I wanted them..."
- "Didn't want to rent to own any furniture or use a outfitting company. So I went to a local retailer in Lexington, Kentucky. They explained the 90 days same as..."
- "i went to go buy Christmas tree cakes to have for Christmas but what do i find valentines cakes what the heck little Debbie its December 23 not even Christmas..."
- "The Cascade with Gain made my food taste like laundry soap. I tried to return to store, but it was opened with one used so they would not refund my..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."