Safelite AutoGlass - Review about Windshield Replacement from Seattle, Washington
I needed a windshield replacement on my 1999 ford van.Safelite came out removed old windshield said window casing had large hole in it and rust, hole is 1 mm in diameter perfectly round looks like a screw hole.
Told me I must have it welded, repaired by a shop, even though it is located above windshield where molding is. He left would not put old windshield back in or install new one. Can't drive van, no windshield, I complained to web site and was called by a rep was yelled at and cussed at. It has rained since and soaked inside van now having problems with it running.
Never been so disappointed and mad in my life.Also took molding with him
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Windshield Repair Fee
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "I must be naive! Ground shipping more exensive than expedited shipping..odd. Return policy..odd but still pressed the purchase button. Receive goods..ivory wedding shoes with rosettes and rhinestones...."
- "I had neglected my teeth for years and my smile looked like I chewed rocks. They were all broken and decayed, and I looked so bad that the girls all..."
- "I Bought the EnercellÂ® 90-Watt AC Slim Power Supply with USB for my laptop, Pretty expensive, but it came with more than others. i THOUGHT it was going to be..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."