Safelite guy arrived at my job. Apparently and hour earlier then scheduled, he couldn’t get a hold of my husband who was at work as was I and I work in a hospitial.

My husband called me asked if I could go open car. So I went out and said I’m so sorry I didn’t leave car unlocked. He snaps and says how do you expect me to install it with car locked. Then he says was it your husband I’ve been dealing with and I said yes sir and he says well I had to call him 5 times.

I said you were told we were both working and that’s why we scheduled at 2:30. It was originally Friday but they cancelled, we didn’t get mad. So then I say can I turn the car the other way if it will make it easier for you and he says no, we will just have to make it work. I was in management and still am and that is not the way you treat your customer.

I won’t ever use Safelite again and I will let my auto insurance know that the commercial they have about customer service is a joke. I felt very uncortabje with my interaction with this gentlemen .

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 14.

Comments