Greenville, New York
2.0
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Safelite technician said he'd be there between 8 and 12 he showed up at 11:45 and then we couldn't drive the car so our whole Saturday waiting for this, when they should have just rescheduled for another day. THE worst part is the technician scratched my car leaning on the car, he never put anything between him and my vehicle I have a black Lincoln MKS so there are scratches now above the emblem, and where he lifted the trim There's fingerprints, greasy fingerprints all over my car wherever he touched it.

I can't drive or wash for 24 hours. There's now twp nice scratches, a two-inch scratch from where he could lift it up the trim he says he didn't do, but I know my car and I know it wasn't there I will never ever recommend anyone to use this company and I will be calling them on Monday.

They will have to make this right. Pictures to follow

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelite Autoglass. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelite Autoglass.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Safelite Autoglass to other companies on our site.

Comments

Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States #1211050

It sounds like a mistake to me. First of all, he was within the time frame as stated.

They give you a flyer that states do not drive the car for an hour, this is for your benefit. It's unfortunate the scratch happened, but they honor their mistakes and have no problem fixing. They also take pictures before and after.

Before ripping the company, maybe contact them to resolve? Last time I checked, we were all human.