I should have waited to write my review after the work had been completed.If you can even call it that.

My review was posted almost an hour and half ago. While the guy was placing the glass on my car he broke it and informed me that he did not have a replacement! Not to mention it looks like *** whether he had broke it or not! And after all that he tried to tell me he wasn't going to collect payment?

What payment?! My insurance is covering it! He told me he knew nothing about the insurance and was told to collect payment. Why did I spend 20 minutes on the phone with the lady giving her all my information if he didn't have it?!

This company is horrible!And I can't wait to call them tomorrow and speak to someone about my awful experience!

Had an Experience with Safelite Autoglass?

Comments

SafePro Auto Glass.... Safepro Auto Glass "I am the Owner of SafePro Auto Glass. I have balanced my life with God, Family, giving our Customers a "Legendary" Service Experience and Giving Back to the Community. Currently,..." Read more Safelite Autoglass - 2 repairs and still unhappy Safelite Autoglass "I chose Safelite because we had a great previous experience. So, we called them and they came out to my wife's work to fix the windshield. Upon completion I notice..." Read more Blue Beacon - Not happy at all Blue Beacon "Stopped at the beacon at effingham il tonight.l literally got out before pulling in and asked them not to use acid on my truck or trailer.which had just been polished..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more