Glen Rose, Texas
2.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I was told that I needed to purchase their wipers when I had a chip repaired. I did so the first time we used them the one on the passenger side flew off.

We were parked so I snapped it back on. Then we were in a heavy down pour in traffic and the one on the drivers side flew off and we lost it. Thank goodness we were about half a mile from Walmart so we made it there and got replacements. When I called safelite to tell them what happened I was told I would get a refund of about $35.00 which is what I paid them, they ask for my receipt from Walmart.

I sent my receipt and about a week later I got a check for the amount of the Walmart blades not the $35.00 that I paid them. Don't fall for their sales tactics you don't have to buy their wiper blades

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of safelite autoglass windshield wiper. Safelite Autoglass needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelite autoglass windshield wiper in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelite Autoglass.

Comments