Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I had a cracked windshield. I took it to the Hookset, NH shop.

My truck was done in 20 minutes, great! On the way home the windshield slid down about an inch and all I heard was wind noise. The adhesive didn't have enough time to dry and they hadn't taped it up.

I brought it back and they pushed the windshield up and taped it.

Since then, I have brought it back 5X to either re-install the windshield or trouble shoot why my carpeting is wet after every rainstorm.

Now they say it is a co-incidental problem that I developed blocked drainage holes in my truck. The windshield is fine, it's my truck and my problem now.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "go to a body shop or honda dealer" as the author lost $1000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Safelite Autoglass. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Safelite Autoglass.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Safelite Autoglass to other companies on our site.

Comments

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1325190

Call your insurance company. If they don't get on Safelite's *** to make it right change your insurance company!