1.1K views
1.8
Service Scheduling

We have a 2001 740I BMW that stays in the garage,the wife had safelite replace the windshield, she was told the wiper blades had to be replace ,she agreed and they installed some *** Hydroguard ,never heard of this , the blade we had on the car that they took with them ware Bosch, theirs was nothing wrong with the old blades ,I would have not allowed they to replace them but I wasn't home.It took two years before I found out the blade were replaced.

had it out in the rain last week and noticed the noise from the blades at that point I was told they were replaced.Too late now to address this issue with them ,

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad wiper blades. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of safelite autoglass car part replacement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Safelite Autoglass needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelite autoglass car part replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelite Autoglass.

Comments

You are a clown

It took you two years to notice they were replaced? I don't think the issue is with Safelite....

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1288866

AAA recommends that wiper blades are replaced every six months.Having blades on a vehicle for over two years does no one any good.

My family has used Safelite for years and we've never had any issues.

Wiper blades wear, it's just the way it goes.Even the original ones would have been no good after two years!

Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States #1211045

When I contacted Safelite, the wipers were an option.Ask your wife.

Why bash a company when you didn't them a chance to resolve?I've used Safelite and they've always made me happy going above and beyond.