Since the 14th of June I have been getting the run around from Safelite, Alex, VA office.They damaged the molding on my car and now the dashboard vibrates constantly.

I have called the shop, I have called the executive branch and nothing. Keep getting the part will be in next week and they will call back. That is such a lie. I have wasted so much time at work calling and being put on hold.

I have spoken with Ray, Theresa, Alfons, Mark, Travis, Jeremy and Brian. Now I have been told the district manager should be calling me and if that doesn't happen, they suggest I take my car to a shop and they will cover the repairs. First like I believe that and then miss more time from work.

I wish I had seen this site before I made the call.

Trust and believe that I will warn everyone not to call Safelite!!!

Review about: Safelite Autoglass Part Replacement.

Had an Experience with Safelite AutoGlass?

Comments

I bet your car is a piece of *** and your trying to get safelite to fix *** that was torn up before the w/s was replaced,........they know it and are not going to fall for your *** :grin

Go to your local dealer and have your dash fixed. there is not a molding in the business that would vibrate your dash if damaged. Stop blaming hard working honest companies for the flaws on your imperfect vehicle.

Take them to your local Civil Court.