The Customer service staff at the Safelite auto glass in Tucson, Arizona is awful.

Not only are they hard to understand, their pure Laziness is so obvious.

A monkey could do the job better.Someone should retrain them for THIER JOB!

They sound distracted, and unprofessional. Even when speaking with a manager, I felt like I was a burden. Her name is Michelle. If thats the manager, thats pathetic!!!!

And I understand why the rest of the customer service people do such a awful job! On a side note, the glass installation part went smooth!

The tech was professional and polite, and DID HIS JOB!!!Go figure!

Had an Experience with Safelite AutoGlass?

Comments

I can believe it, the training provided is at best a crash course.They simply want you on the phone selling glass.

So, not only are you not fully trained to actually help a customer, managment tries it's best to keep anyone from earning commision, a direst result of poor customer service and a lack of product knowledge. They pay $8/hr.

It's no wonder the turnover rate is so high!

It's a shame that a customer has to deal with so many hoops just to get something done right.

I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative experience when scheduling your service. I will be sure to follow up with the local store to ensure that they work hard to deliver the customer service excellence that we expect.

I'm glad that your installation service went well and hope that we will get another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Jennifer