Hung up on me because I had not determined if I would make a insurance claim after receiving Hail Damage. Insurance company maded arragements for the repairs at over $100.00 more.

They came the first time unprepared to do the job resulting in water damage to the interior of my vehicle while I waited for them to get the parts.

On completion of the job they failed to clean up the glass resulting in Auto Body shop charging 1.5 hrs at $44.00 per hr to clean up class and water damage. Would never recommend this repair shop.

Review about: Safelite Autoglass Repair.

Comments

Laren, Gelderland, Netherlands #234821

Here it is January 11th and all the issues still have not been resolved. Safelite finanlly got the rear window installed on January 5th.

2 and 1/2 months after the original request and with the right glass (original equipment, even has the vehicle name in the glass). However, I have water damage and lots of shard glass in the vehicle. Was just told today that they will schedule a detail shop to clean the rear seat and deck of my vehicle at no cost to me. Finally getting some satisfation.

Took them long enough, with the BBB's help my problems will soon be resolved. However, I will never again use or recommend this company. Extremely poor workmenship, product quality and customer service.

Good luck to those of you who decide to get work done by them. If they do not live up to your expectations, get the BBB involved, after a few months; maybe, you will get your issues resolved.

denfasr
Laren, Gelderland, Netherlands #216916

Things keep getting worst with safelite auto glass. After long consideration I gave them another chance to correct the problem.

My glass had a wave in it in two different locations. They attempted it replace it with another rear window with the same wave in the class. I told them no. They attempted to order another rear window only to find it also has a wave in it.

Than I was told they will order original equipment maded for my vehicle. I was first told that the glass they put in my vehicle was/is OME. It will now be the forth rear window and over a month before I get the product I originally requested and to make matters worst they still have not lived up to my original complaint. The BBB is after them on that one.

This company is providing substandard products at a very inflated price and not providing the customer support they sugguest. I will up date when the final windshild is put in the vehilcle.

Laren, Gelderland, Netherlands #208216

I have responded to Safelite request to contact them regarding my comments. I have advised them I do not want another Safelite employee to touch my vehicle and that they can respond to the BBB with a favorable respone by refunding the additional damage costs to my Insurance Company. I want nothing more to do with them and my original comments remain the same and will not be removed.

#208053

I'm very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us. Please e-mail your contact information to OnlineHelp@safelite.com so that I can further research this issue. Thanks, Jennifer