Technician showed up 1.5 hours early and said he did not intend to do work. I called Executive Services and they told him he needed to show back up at scheduled time.

Tech called back and said he was on way. When he showed up, he only had a clip board and no truck with glass. My son observed him leaving a "sorry we missed you sign" on the door without even ringing the door bell.

My 22 year old opened the door and he drove away.

Appears he was trying to get out of work early on a FRIDAY. Called Krystal at the Hampton VA store. She was extremely rude and removed my repair from the system and did not even apologize for her store's poor service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of safelite autoglass repair. Safelite Autoglass needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned safelite autoglass repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelite Autoglass.

Comments