My windshield had a stress crack located between my wipers, called my insurance carrier and they sent me to safelite glass. I provided the information and answered the questions of the Safelite rep, when I explained the star crack located behind the wipers and that there was no chip, crack or mark of any kind on the glass I was told this was a warranty claim since my windshield had been replaced the previous summer.

I was sent to the warranty area answered their questions and provided the information about the crack and was told this would be a warranty claim. an appointment was set.

when I arrived the same rep who had replaced my windshield last summer was the person at the counter and he looked a the car, he said my windshield wiper did the damage. I asked how can that be, he said it was laid on the windshield and caused the crack and I would need to submit a insurance claim for the windshield.

I called my carrier and provided the information and they contacted safelite about the issue, then transferred me to safelite corporate. I again answered the questions and provided information. she asked to speak with the rep at the location, he told her it was caused by my wiper.

There is no recourse and they will not stand behind the poor workmanship or poor quality of glass they use.

I recommend not using Safelite, you have a choice when you get your glass replaced and dont let any shop use Safelite glass on your car if your windshield needs to be replaced it is may be of poor quality.

When I was at the location another customer came in and had 4 windshields replaced by this safelite store in Denver CO and all of them were distorted. Safelite quality really shows

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of windsheild. Safelite Autoglass needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned windsheild in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Safelite Autoglass.

Had an Experience with Safelite Autoglass?

Comments