Safelite uses aftermarket glass and rubber seals that don't fit properly.I am completely disappointed with their product and work.

I plan on having a windshield installed by a glass company that is trusted and local to my area. The Safelite windshield protrudes out from the top corners on my Ridgeline truck.....never again! Beware of poor product and service. Their customer service is merely company rehearsed lip service and I am convinced that the Insurance companies push you to use them to cut their cost and not because they want satisfied customers.

The technician knew that the windshield was second rate and said that I should ask for a different brand.The goal is to find a few non informed consumers that will accept this poor product.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Safelite Autoglass. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelite Autoglass to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelite Autoglass truck windshield for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Safelite Autoglass?

Comments

I'll be honest with you i have installed auto glass all my life, a few years of that with safelite.The glass safelite uses is not inferior certain part numbers do have issues but it's not safelite nor any other installation company.

The problem is the consumer everyone wants cheap so manufacturers let poorer quality glass slip through bad bends distortions etc.... But your glass DOES NOT BREAK OR PIT DUE TO POOR MANUFACTURED OR THIN AFTER MARKET GLASS. A lot of times it's simply bad luck.

The truth is you get what you pay for if you want premium parts get OEM endorsement through your insurance.But most of you won't because you want CHEAP the glass company's do not drive the market YOU THE CONSUMER DOES.

to Anonymous #975611