Bath, Maine

I called my insurance company to replace my cracked windshield.i had planned on using a local glass shop since they have cars in the shop everyday when I drive by, but the insurance company said that I should use a safelite company 100 miles away because they offer better warranties and services.

I held off on starting the claim and visited the local glass shop. The local representative said that safelite works directly with my insurance company and that they always try to send customers away from him.

I called my insurance agent right there and let the local glass shop agent speak to my insurance company (who ended up being safelite) who took great care of my car.

This person wrote the review because of "scam" of safelite auto glass windshield replacement from Safelite Autoglass. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safelite Autoglass to "stop doing this".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safelite Autoglass for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Safelite Autoglass?

Comments