Do not use safelite they should not be allowed to be in business.Those who over see the day to day operations should be embarrassed.

THEY ARE UNREALIABLE, LIARS AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS. I am writing a letter to my insurance company and hope others do as well, to ask why they would want to be affilated with such a poorly run business. I waited and wasted an entire day and never had my windshield replaced. My appointment was scheduled between 8-12 on saturday.

After 1:00pm I made numerous calls to different numbers (845) 695 9304, 877 742 4577, 914 376 5692. Each time i called i was told i was next on the technicians list and each time i was lied to. Does it take 3-4 hours to replace a windshield? Not one person could get in contact with the technician to find out when he would show up.

Finally, i was told he will not be showing up for an appointment safelite confirmed the previous day. How do you not show up for an appointment that was confirmed less than 24 hours ago. After being told the technician would not show up, i leave my house to do things i had planned to do at 3:00pm. At 4:30pm i finally get a call from the technician telling me he is lost.

He couldnt call 4 hours early to tell me this. What was he doing all day, wasting safelites money and my time? This is just another example of poor service from a poorly run business. The customers always losses.

PLEASE CALL YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY TO TELL THEM, THEY SHOULD NOT BE AFFILAITED WITH SAFELITE.MAYBE THEY WILL CHANGE THE WAY THEY TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS OR EVEN BETTER GO OUT OF BUSINESS.

Had an Experience with Safelite Autoglass?

Comments

So you called on a friday, and confirmed your appointment for a Saturday?Wow...

thats pretty good to begin with. Your getting a windshield replaced at your convenience and at your house within 24 hours of calling and your going to write these horrible things about a company that employ's more than 10,000 americans because he was lost and didn't call until 4:30. Ever think that he was out of cell range or was really busy and had been overbooked for that day and couldn't control his time of arrival. Think a little bit about the big picture before you try and ruin a companies reputation and a tecnicians job.

Not everything you do is going to be exactly as you want it.Maybe you should have made yourself more available????

Jennifer:

The customer advocates at the 845 number, Leslie and Joy did an excellent job.They should be commended.

The problem was that I never received a call from the technician with at least an estimate of the time of his arrival.

Technicians should be trained to call the customer to tell let them know they will be late.Sure no one likes to wait, but at least they will be informed of the delay.

Safelite

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your frustrated experience with us.We work hard every day to ensure that each and every customer is delighted with our service.

When we fail to meet that expectation, we then strive to turn the situation around to your satisfaction.

Please contact our customer advocates at 800-835-2257 or e-mail your contact information to me at OnlineHelp@Safelite.com.

Thanks,